Pediatric dentistry is a recognized dental specialty involving the treatment of infants and children, starting as early as the eruption of children's first tooth. Pediatric dentists have several years of education beyond traditional dental schooling that is specifically focused on how to care for issues involving the dental health of children.
Pediatric dentists provide a range of services, including:
- Infant oral health exams, determining risk assessment for cavities
- Preventive dental care, such as cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Assessments for future treatments, including pre-orthodontics to straighten teeth and correct improper bite
- Repair cavities and decay with white fillings or stainless steel crowns
- Care for dental injuries, including fractured teeth
- Parent and child education on oral health and hygiene
Dental Care for Kids in the Greater LA Area
Our website contains excellent information about pediatric dentistry. We encourage you to explore this information so you can be educated and informed throughout your experience in our office. Click the links below to navigate to some of the services we commonly provide for young patients, including:
- Routine Exams and Cleanings
- Diagnostic X-Rays
- Pediatric Dental Fillings
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Crowns for Kids
When you are ready to schedule an appointment, our experienced staff will be happy to assist you in any way they can. You are also welcome to download and complete the first visit forms ahead of time to make the process easier for you.
Our LA Kids' Dental Office Location:
Our office is conveniently located near the intersection of Sepulveda Boulevard and Manchester Avenue, just north of LAX.
Westchester Pediatric Dentistry provides quality dental care for your child. To schedule an appointment, please fill out the form below or call our office today.
Call Now: (310) 626-1534